This detached 2 bedroom bungalow occupies a mature plot at the heart of this rural Buckinghamshire community. The flexible accommodation has been subject to extensive renovation & modernisation works with a conservatory & separate studio/office, off road parking & gardens to three sides with views across farmland.Living Space
- The PVCu front entrance door is set below a canopy porch and opens to the entrance lobby, the floor is a wood effect laminate which follows through into the hallway, the living/dining room, the conservatory and both the bedrooms. A door opens to the hall and internal doors lead to all the accommodation. There is an access to the loft, a built-in store cupboard and separate airing cupboard. Doors lead to all the accommodation. The living dining room has a picture window to the front and a central fireplace with chimney behind which is currently not in use. A door opens to the conservatory which is glazed on three sides with a polycarbonate roof and a door opening to the side. A radiator is fitted and power and light are connected. The kitchen is a dual aspect room and has been refitted with a range of matching base and eye level units with cupboards and drawers arranged a four sides. A work top follows round with a sink set below a window to the rear overlooking the garden and paddock beyond. Integrated domestic appliances comprise a dish washer and fridge/freezer, the cooker space has a canopy filter hood over. The floor and splash backs are tiled and a door opens to the utility area with a matching work top with space for a washing machine and a tumble dryer. The floor and splash backs are tiled and a PVCu door opens to the rear garden.Bedrooms
- Bedroom one is a double size room which looks to the front and has a built-in double wardrobe. Bedroom two is a double size room which looks to the rear and has a built-in double wardrobe. The bathroom has a refurbished three piece suite in white, the shower bath has mixer taps over and a separate shower unit with shower screen, the pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps over and a low level WC. The floor and walls are tiled, there is a a chrome towel rail/radiator and wall mounted light/shaver point.Studio/Office
- The studio/office has a vinyl sheet floor, there is a high level meter service cupboard a window to the side and a door to a separate study/store which has a vinyls sheet floor and a door opening to the rear garden.Off Road Parking
- The property is approached by a concrete driveway, entered via twin wrought iron gates and has tandem off road parking for several vehicles.Outside
- The gardens extend from the front of the bungalow along the right hand side and to the rear with all round pedestrian access. There is a paved pathway to the front door and to the side of the property. A crushed stone terrace to the front of the conservatory. A wrought iron gateway leads to the rear garden, which is laid to paved and crushed stone patio with space for a garden shed or greenhouse and a outside cold water tap. To the left and rear boundary the bungalow overlooks farm land.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode