A mid terrace property located on the West Side of Brackley. The property has a good sized lounge/diner, kitchen, 2 double bedrooms and a bathroom. There is a garden to the rear and parking to the front. No Upward Chain.Ground Floor
- The hallway has stairs to the first floor and doors to the kitchen and lounge. The kitchen has a window to the front and is fitted with eye and base level units with a stainless steel sink. There is a built in oven and hob and there are spaces for a washing machine. The lounge/diner is a good size room and has sliding patio doors out to the rear garden.First Floor
- The first floor landing has doors to the bedrooms and bathroom. Bedroom one is a double room to the rear of the property and bedroom 2 is also a double room to the front and has fitted wardrobes and a cupboard housing the central heating boiler. The bathroom is fitted with a white suite comprising a low level WC, hand wash basin and a panel enclosed bath with a shower over.Garden
- The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a patio and planted borders and is enclosed by timber fencing. At the end of the garden is gated access leading to a path which runs behind the house to the right giving access to the front.Parking
- To the front of the property is driveway parking for 2 vehicles.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode