This extended 3 bedroom detached bungalow has been extensively updated & improved. Situated within a cul-de-sac, yet convenient for village amenities the bungalow provides three double bedrooms, kitchen & utility room, living/dining room with vaulted ceiling, garden room, bathroom & shower room, attached garage, west facing rear garden & generous off road parking.Ground Floor - Bedrooms
- The front entrance door leads from the garage into the through hallway which has a tiled and a wood effect laminate floor. Doors lead to all accommodation and a built-in in boiler/store cupboard. Bedroom one is a double size room which looks to the front and has a wood effect laminate floor. Bedroom two is a double size room which looks to the side and has a built-in double wardrobe and a wood effect laminate floor. Bedroom three is a double size room which looks to the front and a has a wood effect laminate floor. The bathroom has been refitted with a white three piece suite, the vanity wash hand basin has cupboards under, the modern bath has mixer taps and a separate shower unit over with glazed screen. There is a fitted extractor fan, a towel rail/radiator and a roof window, the floor and the walls are tiled in ceramics.Ground Floor - Living Rooms
- The kitchen has been refitted in a range of matching base and eye level units, with cupboards and drawers arranged on two sides. A granite work surface follows round with splash back tiling and a sink set below a window to the side. There are spaces for a dish washer and fridge, then an inset four ring induction hob with single combination oven under. The floor is tiled and there is a roof window, a door opens to the living dining room which is situated at the rear of the bungalow with French doors opening to the sun verandah and the garden beyond. This room has a vaulted ceiling with exposed beams and two roof windows. The floor is tiled with electric under floor heating, there are also two radiators from the central heating system. A window looks to the side and a door leads to the utility room. This utility has a fitted work surface with space below for a washing machine and a freezer. There is a base and eye level storage unit and a laminate splash back, doors lead to the garage, the garden room and the shower room which is fitted with a white three piece suite, the vanity wash hand basin has cupboards under and the walk-in shower stall has a fixed glazed shower screen. There is an extractor fan and laminate splash back wall panelling. The garden room looks to the rear of the property with French doors opening to the sun verandah and the garden beyond. A radiator from the central heating is fitted.Garage & Driveway
- The attached garage has a single electric operated roller door and a separate pedestrian access door. There is power and light connected with roof and side windows and door to the utility room. The whole of the front garden is laid to block paving which provides generous off road parking for at least three vehicles.Outside
- The rear garden is laid to covered sun verandah with brick retaining wall, shallow steps lead up to a lawn with deep flower and shrub beds and borders, there are outside lights and power point. There is space for a garden shed or greenhouse and two covered storage areas to the left hand side of the bungalow, the first is a bin store which leads to a garden/tool store.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode