This three storey stone built Town House has a host of character & charm conveniently situated for Town Centre amenities & St James Lake. There are two reception rooms, cloakroom & kitchen to the ground floor, Two first floor bedrooms & bathroom, then two second floor bedrooms, West facing rear garden.Ground Floor
- The part glazed front door opens to the dining hall, there are exposed ceiling support beams and an under stairs storage cupboard. There is a high level meter service cupboard, wooden wall panelling to dado height and a door leads to the inner hall which has a cloaks hanging space, wooden wall panelling to dado height, doors lead to all ground floor rooms and stairs which rise and turn to the first floor landing. The sitting room looks to the front and has a large stone ingle nook fireplace with open hearth grate, canopy hood over and beam above. There is a window to the rear providing additional light from the kitchen. The cloakroom is fitted with a white two piece suite and a vinyl sheet floor. The kitchen is fitted with a range of matching base units with cupboards and drawers arranged on two sides. A wooden work surface follows round with a sink set below a window to the rear. The floor is a red quarry tile and there is an exposed feature brick fireplace to one side. There are spaces for a cooker and a fridge, a door leads to the rear courtyard and an opening leads to a utility area with space for a washing machine and freezer.First Floor
- Stairs rise and turn to the landing and doors lead to all first floor rooms and stairs which rise and turn to the second floor. Bedroom two is a double size room which looks to the front, there are exposed beams and a built-in double wardrobe and chimney breast. Bedroom three is a double size room which looks to the front with exposed beams. The bathroom is fitted in a white three piece suite comprising a low level wc, a pedestal wash hand basin and a modern bath with wooden panelling and Victorian telephonic style mixer taps with spray head attachment. There is a built-in airing cupboard, wooden floor, wooden wall panelling and ceramic tiled splash backs and sill.Second Floor
- Stairs rise to the second floor fourth bedroom which is a double size room looking to the front with a bonnet dormer window, exposed beam and a door leading to Bedroom one which is a double size room looking to the front with a bonnet dormer window, exposed beams, a built-in double wardrobe and a chimney breast.Outside
- The rear courtyard has steps leading up to the main garden with pathway and raised seating areas with flower and shrub beds and borders, there is space for a garden shed or greenhouse and a timber gateway provides pedestrian access from Magpie Lane.Agent's Notes
- The property has previously been subject to reinforcement works to the front elevation due to subsidence, a certificate of structural adequacy was issued on 05.02.97 after the works were completed.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode