A recently fully modernised 2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow situated within the Bridgewater Estate to the northern side of Brackley. The property has fully refitted kitchen and shower room, living room, conservatory, detached single garage and good sized front and rear gardens. MUST BE VIEWED.Accommodation
- The front door opens to an entrance hall with further doors opening to both bedrooms, the bathroom, living room and airing cupboard. Bedroom 1 is of a double size with 2 windows to the front of the property. Bedroom 2 is of a small double size and has a front facing window. The shower room is tiled throughout and has a white suite which includes a wash basin and WC and there is a double width shower cubicle under the side facing window. The living room is to the rear of the property with sliding doors opening to the conservatory and a further door leading to the kitchen. The kitchen has a range of eye and base level units with a door to the side and a storage cupboard. Integrated appliances include a chest height cooker and a 4 ring electric hob with hood above and a slimline dishwasher. There are spaces for a washing machine and fridge/freezer.Outside
- The front garden is laid to lawn and a driveway leads to a gated access and on to the garage and to the enclosed rear garden which is paved with raised flower border to one side and a raised patio to the far end.Garage & Parking
- To the side of the bungalow is a block paved driveway with off road parking spaces for up to 4 vehicles. There is also a single detached garage with double doors to the front.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode