This 2 bedroom detached bungalow occupies a large corner position at the end of a cul-de-sac on the popular Bridgewater development. The bungalow has been modified & extended with a larger kitchen, a conservatory across the rear of the property, a four piece shower room & fitted wardrobes to both bedrooms. There is a detached garage with generous driveway, a separate store & larger than average gardens.Gound Floor
- The part glazed entrance door is on the left hand side of the bungalow and opens to the kitchen. This area has been refitted with a range of matching base and upright units, with cupboards and drawers arranged on three sides. A heat resistant work top follows round with a sink set below a window to the side and ceramic tiled splash backs. There is a space for a washing machine and integrated domestic appliances comprising of a four ring halogen hob, a single combination oven, a slimine dish washer and a fridge/freezer. A second window looks to the front and a door leads to the living/dining room which has a walk-in box bay window to the front. There is a central tiled fireplace with raise hearth and mantle over. This is currently not in use but the chimney remains so could be an open hearth if required, a glazed door leads to the inner hall. There is an access to the loft, a built-in boiler cupboard, a built-in store cupboard and doors lead to the bedrooms and shower room. Bedroom one is a double size room with sliding patio doors leading to the conservatory, a built-in double wardrobe and a fitted triple wardrobe with sliding doors. Bedroom Two is a double size room with sliding patio doors leading to the conservatory and a fitted triple wardrobe with sliding doors. The shower room is fitted in a four piece suite comprising a corner shower unit, a low level wc a wash hand basin and a bidet. The walls are fully tiled in ceramics and the floor is a vinyl sheet. The conservatory is brick built to quarter height with PVCu double glazed panels over. The roof is a double skin polycarbonate, French door open to the rear garden and a single door opens to the side. The conservatory has a radiator fitted and power and light are connected.Garage, Parking & Store
- The detached brick built garage 5.03m x 2.53m has a single metal up-and- over- door, power an light are connected. The garage is approached by a tarmac driveway with tandem off road parking several vehicles, entered via twin wooden gates with a further off road parking space for another vehicle to the front. To the rear of the garage is a detached precast concrete store shed 2.54m x 2.45m with power and light connected.Outside
- The front garden is laid to lawn with paved courtesy path to drive and front of the bungalow. The rear garden is laid to paved patio and pathway, extensive lawns with flower and shrub beds and border including mature fruit trees. There is a paved area to the rear of the store which would suitable for a greenhouse and there is an area of side garden to the right hand side.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode