A well presented & well maintained 3 bedroom detached house, built to Bryant Homes 'Bromley' design is situated at the edge of a popular residential area, yet is conveniently placed for a Primary School, Recreation Centre, Doctors, Public House & local shops, yet close to green space, play areas & countryside walks.Ground Floor
- The front entrance door is set below a canopy porch and opens to the entrance hall. The stairs rise to the first floor landing with a cupboard under, doors lead to all ground floor rooms. The cloakroom is fitted in a white two piece suite. The living room looks to the front with a feature box bay window and glazed double doors to the dining room which has a low landscaped window to the rear overlooking the garden and a door to the kitchen. The dining room is currently used as a playroom. The kitchen has been refitted in a range of matching base and eye level units with cupboards and drawers arranged on three sides. A work surface follows round with a glass sink set below a window to the rear. There are a range of integrated domestic appliances comprising: a four ring gas hob with single combination oven under and canopy extractor hood over, slimline dish washer, washing machine and fridge. The floor is tiled and ceramic tiled splash backs follow round the work top, a door opens to the rear garden a second door opens to the hall.First Floor
- The stairs rise to the landing and doors lead to all first floor rooms and a built-in airing cupboard. Bedroom one is a double size room which looks to the front. There is a built-in triple wardrobe and a door to the en-suite shower room which is fitted in a white three piece suite, extractor fan, dual voltage shaver point and ceramic tiled splash backs. Bedroom two is a double size room which looks to the rear. Bedroom three is a single size room which looks to the rear. The bathroom has been refitted in a white three piece suite with a shower bath fitted with a dual spray head shower unit and glazed shower screen, vanity wash hand basin with cupboards under and low level wc with concealed cistern. There is a chrome towel rail/radiator, an extractor fan, a mirror with back light and a dual voltage shaver point, the walls are tiled in ceramics.Outside
- The front garden is laid to lawn with paved pathway to the front door and timber gated pedestrian side access to the rear garden which is laid to block paved patio and pathway, lawn with shrub border. There is a cold water tap and wired for outside lights.Garage And Parking
- Detached single garage 5.54m x 2.72m single metal up-and-over door, there is power and light connected, a personal side access door and open roof void storage. There are fitted base and eye level units with spaces for a freezer and a tumble dryer, a wood effect work top follows round above. The garage is approached by a tarmac driveway providing tandem parking for several vehicles.Ant Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode