Located within walking distance to Brackley Market Town, this delightful 1 bedroom home comes with an open plan living/dining room, galley style kitchen, double bedroom, shower room and courtyard. Must be viewed.Ground Floor
- The entrance door opens into a cosy living/dining room. From the living room stairs rise to the first floor and there is an opening to the galley style kitchen. The kitchen is fitted with both eye and base level units with space for a washing machine, electric oven and hob and fridge freezer, with a window looking to the side.First Floor
- From the first floor landing, doors lead to bedroom 1, the shower room, airing cupboard, two skylights and further built in cupboards. The bedroom is a double size with a skylight. The shower room is fitted with a shower, wash basin, WC and skylight.Outside
- To the front of the property is a courtyard laid to patio and a gate to the communal path leading to Brackley Town Centre.Anti Money Laundering Regulations.
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode