This extended semi-detached bungalow provides flexible accommodation over two floors with a large Southerly facing rear garden & is conveniently situated for access to all village amenities. Currently with 3 bedrooms & a study, fitted kitchen, breakfast area & utility, useful store & off road parking for at least three vehicles.Ground Floor
- The PVCu entrance door is set below a recessed porch and opens to the entrance hall. The stairs rise to the first floor landing with a cupboard under. The oak floor follows through to the living room and dining room with archways and doors leading to all the ground floor accommodation. The living room looks to the front with a feature fireplace comprising of a wooden mantle and surround, a raised marble effect hearth and backdrop with inset coal effect gas fire. Double doors open to the dining room with French doors opening to the rear garden. Bedroom one is a double size room which looks to the front with twin windows and a wood effect laminate floor. The kitchen is fitted with a range of matching base, eye level and upright storage units with cupboards and drawers arranged on four sides, incorporating a peninsular room divider. A wood work top follows round with ceramic tiled splash backs and a sink set below a window to the rear. There is a range of integrated domestic appliances comprising: a four ring Halogen hob with stainless steel splash back and canopy filter hood over, double oven, wine cooler, fridge, dish washer and microwave. The wood effect ceramic tiled floor continues through into the utility and breakfast area which is open to the kitchen and has a door opening to bedroom two, which is a double room that looks to the side with a wood effect laminate floor. The utility room is fitted in matching base, eye level and an upright storage unit. A wood effect work surface follows above with a sink set below a window to the rear. There are spaces for a washing machine, a tumble dryer and an American style fridge/freezer. A door opens to the side. The bathroom is fitted in a white three piece suite. The Spa bath has a separate shower unit over with spray head attachment and a curtain rail. The walls are tiled in ceramics and the floor is tiled.First Floor
- The stairs rise to the first floor landing. There is a double glazed roof window to the front, a wood effect laminate floor which continue through into both the bedroom and study and door to all first floor rooms. Bedroom three is a dual aspect room which looks to the rear and has a double glazed roof window to the front and has two built-in storage cupboards plus under eaves storage. The study is a dual aspect room which looks to the rear and has a double glazed roof window to the front and loft storage over bed one. The shower room is fitted in a white three piece suite. The wall are tiled in ceramics, the floor is tiled, there is a chrome towel rail/radiator and a fitted extractor fan.Outside
- The front garden is laid to block paved drive, lawn with shrub borders and timber gated pedestrian side access to the rear garden, which is laid to block paved pathways, timber sun deck, cold water tap and outside lights. Lawn with a paved patio following on after the sun deck to another block paved patio at the end of the garden with two separate sheds a 6ft x 4ft and a 10ft x 8ft. The rear garden enjoys a South Westerly facing aspect.Off Road Parking
- To the front of the property there is a useful store with single metal up-and-over-door, side access door with power and light connected. The front of the bungalow has been laid to block paving and provides off road parking for at least three vehicles.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode