This well planned & well presented four bedroom detached village home built to David Wilson's 'Winston' design provides flexible accommodation: three reception rooms plus open plan family/kitchen/breakfast room, four double bedrooms, master suite with dressing area & en-suite bathroom, second bed with en-suite shower room, four piece family bathroom, detached double garage with generous drive.Ground Floor
- The front entrance door is set below a recessed porch and open to the reception hall. Stairs rise to the first floor landing with a cupboard below and doors lead to all ground floor rooms. The cloakroom is fitted with a white two piece suite. The study looks to the front. The dining room looks to the front with a walk-in box bay and a door to the family/kitchen/breakfast room. The living room has French doors opening to the rear garden. The family/kitchen/breakfast room has three distinct areas. The kitchen area has been fitted with a range of matching base, upright and eye level units with cupboards and drawers arranged on three sides. A quartz worktop with matching splash back follows round with a sink set below a window to the rear aspect. There are a range of integrated appliances comprising: a dishwasher, an upright fridge/freezer, a wine cooler, a double oven and an induction hob with canopy extractor over. The family area has a full height walk-in box bay with French doors opening to the rear garden, the dining area has space for a table and chairs. A door opens to the utility room which is fitted in a range of matching base and eye level units with a worktop with matching splash back following round above with an inset sink. There is an integrated washing machine/dryer and a space for another appliance. An extractor fan is fitted and a door opens to the side.First Floor
- The stairs rise to the galleried landing, doors lead to all first floor rooms and a built-in airing cupboard. Bedroom one is a large double size, dual aspect room which looks to the front and the side. An opening leads to the dressing area, which looks to the rear and is fitted with four double wardrobes, a door opens to the en-suite bathroom which is fitted in a white four piece suite with full ceramic tiling to the walls, a towel rail/radiator and an extractor fan. Bedroom two is a double size room which looks to the rear. A door leads to the en-suite shower room which is fitted in a white three piece suite. There is a towel rail/radiator, an extractor fan and ceramic tiled splash backs. Bedroom three is a double size room which looks to the front. Bedroom four is a double size room which looks to the front and is currently used a study/office. The bathroom is fitted in a white four piece suite with full ceramic tiling to the walls. There is a towel rail/radiator and an extractor fan.Detached Double Garage
- The brick built detached double garage 5.99 m x 5.85 m has twin up and over doors. There is open roof void storage and power and light are connected. The garage is approached by a double width tarmac driveway with off road parking for at least four vehicles. The property is approached by a shared private drive which serves just three properties.Outside
- The front is laid to paved pathway to the front door, shrub planting and a timber gated side access, wired for outside lights. The rear garden is laid to paved patio and pathways, double external power point, cold water tap and outside lights. There is a raised crushed terrace and additional garden area to the right hand side which is also laid to lawn.Agents Note
- This property was subject to a number of builder upgrades which include the kitchen units, quartz work tops and integrated appliances, the tiled floor to the family/kitchen/breakfast room and utility room. The Amtico wood effect flooring through out the majority of the ground floor. Full height ceramic tiling to the en-suite bathroom and main bathroom and numerous spot lighting to name a few.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode