A well presented detached 4 bedroom family home with a conservatory, garage and gardens, situated in an established cul de sac within Brackley. Must be viewed.Ground Floor
- The hall has stairs to the first floor and doors off to the lounge and cloakroom which is fitted with a white suite. The lounge has a deep bay window and a gas fire with a feature brick surround. Glazed double doors lead to the dining room which in turn has patio doors out to the conservatory and an opening to the kitchen breakfast room. The kitchen breakfast room is fitted with white panel fronted cupboards with wood effect work surfaces, glass fronted display cupboards, a ceramic sink and there are 2 windows to the rear. There is a built in fridge and space (with a cupboard door) for a dishwasher. Doors lead to the side of the house, garage understairs cupboard and dining room. The conservatory leads from the dining room and has a solid wall to one side, windows overlooking the garden, French doors leading out to a patio area and tiled flooring.First Floor
- The landing has doors off to the 4 bedrooms, family bathroom and airing cupboard. Bedroom 1 is a long double room with a window to the front, fitted wardrobes and an en suite shower room fitted with a white suite including a large corner shower, concealed cistern WC and wash basin set into a vanity unit with cupboards under. Bedroom 2 is a double room with a window to the front and mirror fronted wardrobe. Bedroom 3 is a double room with mirror fronted wardrobe and a window to the rear. Bedroom 4 is a single room currently used a an office with a window to the front and a bulkhead over the stairs. The family bathroom is fitted with a suite including a corner bath with a shower over and screen, low level WC and wash basin and there is a window to the rear.Gardens
- The rear garden is laid to lawn with patio at the end, a path to the side and a timber shed. The garden is enclosed by timber fencing with gated access to the side of the house. The front garden is laid to lawn.Garage And Parking
- The integral garage has an up and over door and a door to the kitchen and the rear part is used as a utility area with fitted cupboards and worktop and spaces for a washing machine and freezer. The garage is approached by driveway providing off street parking.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode