This improved & well presented 3 bedroom semi-detached house, occupies a large corner position with a detached garage & driveway & is conveniently placed for all village amenities. The property has a cloakroom, living room, refitted kitchen/diner, useful side porch, refitted bathroom & landscaped gardens.Ground Floor
- A sliding front entrance door opens to a porch with a PVCu door opening to the hall. The stairs rise to the first floor landing with a cupboard under, square openings lead to the living room & kitchen/dining room. A door opens to the cloakroom which is fitted in a white two piece suite. The living room looks to the front with a large picture window. There is a central brick open fireplace with raised hearth & grate inset. The kitchen/dining room has been refitted with a range of matching base & eye level units with cupboards & drawers arranged on four sides incorporating a peninsular room divider. A work top follows round with ceramic tiled splash backs and a sink set below a window to the rear aspect. There are spaces for a washing machine a cooker and an upright fridge/freezer & the floor is tiled. French doors lead form the sining area out to the garden & there is ample s pace for a table & chairs. A door leads to the side porch with PVCu double glazed panels & a solid roof. Power & light are connected & a door opens to the gardens to the front.First Floor
- Stairs rise to the landing, there is an access to the loft. Doors lead to all first floor rooms and a built-in linen store cupboard. Bedroom one is a double size room which looks to the front across green space. Bedroom two is a double size room which looks to the rear. Bedroom three is a single size room which looks to the front across green space & has a fitted above stairs cupboard. The bathroom has been refitted in a white three piece suite. There are mixer taps over the bath & wash basin. There is a separate shower unit over the bath with twin shower spray heads and sliding acrylic shower screens. The walls are fully tiled in ceramics, the floor is tiled & a chrome towel rail/radiator is fitted.Garage And Parking
- The detached single garage 4.85m x 2.48m has a single metal up-and-door & a window to the rear. The garage is approached by a double width driveway with off road parking for several vehicles.Outside
- The front garden is laid to lawn with mature hedge which runs the length of the boundaries. A timber gated side access with a concrete pathway leads to the front door. A block paved side patio leads to the side porch & a raised timber sun deck. The rear garden is laid to block paved patio with cold water tap & passive infra red outside light. The remainder is laid to lawn with a concrete pathway leading to a rear gateway which provides access to the garage & driveway.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode