A modern detached 3 bedroom bungalow with a garage adapted to be wheelchair accessible and situated in a cul de sac close to Brackley town centre.Accommodation
- The front door leads into the L-shaped hallway which has doors off to the kitchen, lounge, three bedrooms, shower/wet room, airing cupboard and additional cloakroom. The lounge is a good sized room being square in shape with a gas fire with feature surround, patio doors leading out to the garden, an additional side window and there is wood effect flooring which continues through most of the property. The kitchen has windows to the front and side and a glazed door leading to the garden. The kitchen is fitted with modern eye and base level cupboards including a pull out larder cupboard and the kitchen is set at a lower level for wheelchair access, with plenty of work surfaces, tiled splashbacks and a stainless steel sink under the window to the front. Built-in appliances include a halogen hob with a hood above and a single oven and there are spaces for an upright fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine. The cloakroom is next to the front door and fitted with a white suite. Bedroom 1 is a good size double with a window to the rear. Bedroom 2 is a good double room, also with a window to the rear and Bedroom 3 is a good size single room with a window to the front. All bedrooms have wood effect flooring. The bathroom has been converted to a wet room/shower room for ease of access and has tiled walls, wet room flooring and is fitted with a basin, low level WC and ladder style towel rail/radiator.Gardens
- There are gardens to the front and rear. The front garden is largely lawned with a ramped path leading to the front door. The rear garden is a good size and again largely laid to lawn with well stocked flower borders to either side, a pear tree, an apple tree and two flowering cherry trees. There is a large patio area leading from the living room and kitchen. Behind the property is an additional gated area useful for storage. The garden is enclosed by timber fencing which has concrete bases, with gated access to the front garden.Garage And Parking
- To the side of the bungalow is a single garage with light and power connected, which is approached by a driveway providing off street parking.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit: www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode