This end of terrace 2 bedroom cottage provides all the convenience of modern living with a wealth of character and charm. Situated within a quiet backwater of this popular and well served village the property is well presented throughout.Ground Floor
- The front stable door opens to the the hallway. A tiled floor follows throughout the ground floor rooms. There is space for a washing machine with a wooden work top above. A window looks to the front and doors lead to all ground floor rooms. The cloakroom is fitted with a white two piece suite. The corner wash hand basin has ceramic tiled splash backs and there is a fitted extractor fan. The sitting room has a central fireplace with an inset wood burning stove, there is a ceiling beam and under stairs storage area. Two sets of French doors lead from the sitting room the first open to the garden, the second lead to the dining room which has full height double glazed panels and a glazed roof. A radiator is fitted for all year round use and French doors open to the garden. The kitchen has been refitted with a range of matching base and eye level units including glass fronted displays, arranged on three sides. A work top follows round with ceramic tiled splash backs and a sink set below a window to the front. There is space for a range style cooker with stainless steel splash back and canopy filter hood over. There is an integrated fridge and separate integrated freezer. The kitchen is wired for spot lights and has a fitted extractor fan.First Floor
- The stairs rise to the landing and doors lead to all first floor rooms. Bedroom 1 is a double size room which looks to the front. Bedroom 2 is a single size room which looks to the front and has exposed wooden floorboards. The bathroom has been refitted in a white three piece suite. The low level WC has a concealed cistern, the vanity wash hand basin has mixer tap over and cupboards under. The modern bath has mixer taps over and a separate shower unit with spray head attachment and a glazed shower screen. There are ceramic tiled splash backs, a dual voltage shaver point, a wood effect vinyl floor and a towel rail/radiator. The stair head has wooden panelling and a built-in line store cupboard over.Outside
- The cottage has it's own private approach from Rose Hall lane with seven steps leading to a paved pathway with flower and shrub borders and useful bin store area. Four steps lead down to a paved approach to the front door. There is a cold water tap and wired point for an outside light. To one side there is a raised flower bed with stone retaining wall and a timber gateway leads to the main garden. This area is laid to large paved patio with raised flower and shrub beds with stone retainers. Four steps lead up to a crushed stone patio with entertaining space for a table and chairs. There is an external power point and wired point for an outside light. A handy store space can be found to the right hand side of the cottage and the garden enjoys a South Easterly facing aspect.On Street Parking
- Parking is on street on a first come, first served basis. There is an area which is used for parking off road and most residents are territorial in their parking habits.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode