This substantial 5 bedroom extended semi-detached house is situated at the end of an established cul-de-sac, conveniently placed for all local amenities. The flexible accommodation offers 2 reception rooms, conservatory, garage with cloakroom and utility area, carport and generous parking.Ground Floor
- The PVCu front entrance door opens to a storm porch with square opening leading to the hall. The stairs rise to the first floor landing and a door opens to the living room which looks to the front with a feature bow bay window. There is a feature fireplace with marble effect hearth and backdrop, wooden mantle and surround with an inset electric fire. The floor is a wood effect laminate and an archway leads to the dining room with French doors opening to the rear garden. There is an understairs storage cupboard and a door to the kitchen. The refitted kitchen has a range of matching base and eye level units with cupboards and drawers arranged on three sides. A quartz work top follows round with matching splash back and a sink set below a window to the rear. There is space for a range style cooker with stainless steel splash back and canopy filter hood over and an integrated dish washer. There is space for an American fridge/freezer and the floor is a tile effect vinyl. Doors open to the rear garden, the garage and the conservatory. Constructed in brick to quarter height with PVCu double glazed panels and polycarbonate roof the conservatory has French doors opening to the rear garden.First Floor
- Stairs rise to the landing, there is an access to the main loft via a fold down ladder and a loft hatch for the second. Doors lead to all first floor rooms and a built-in airing cupboard. Bedroom 1 is a double size room which looks to the front. There is a large built-in double wardrobe and a door to the en-suite wet room, fitted with a vanity wash hand basin with cupboard under and fitted shower units and spray head attachment. There is an extractor fan and a chrome towel rail/radiator. Bedroom 2 is a double size room which looks to the front with built-in double wardrobe storage with cupboards above and below. Bedroom 3 is a double size room which looks to the rear with a built-in wardrobe. Bedroom 4 is a large single size room which looks to the rear. Bedroom 5 is a single size room which looks to the front and has the stairhead box. The bathroom is fitted in a white three piece suite, there is a separate shower over the bath with glazed shower screen. The vanity wash hand basin has cupboards under and the low level WC has a concealed cistern. There is a chrome towel rail/radiator, a tiled floor and the walls are fully tiled in ceramics.Garage, Carport And Parking
- The integral garage has a single metal up-and-over door with a utility area to the rear comprising off a fitted sink with spae below for a washing machine and cupboard storage. There is a fitted store cupboard and a door opens to a cloakroom which is fitted with a two piece suite. A personal access door leads to the kitchen. The garage is approached by extensive block paved driveway with off road parking for at least four vehicles, this in turn leads to the left hand side of the property to a large carport.Outside
- The front garden is laid mainly to block paved drive and approach to the front door. There is a timber pedestrian side access gate. The remainder is laid to lawn with box hedges to the party and front boundary. The rear garden is laid to block paved patio and pathways with an ornamental capped brick wall. The remainder of the garden is currently uncultivated but has space for a garden shed or greenhouse, there is a cold water tap and passive infrared outside lights. The rear garden enjoys a South Easterly facing rear aspect.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps.Agent's Note
- The sale of the property will be subject to an application for a deed of probate, which has yet to commence. Therefore there is an unknown time scale for this application process which usually takes around 8 weeks.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode