This well planned and well presented four bedroom detached house built to David Wilson's 'Winston' design provides flexible accommodation: three reception rooms plus open plan family/kitchen/breakfast room, four double bedrooms, master suite with dressing area & en-suite bathroom, second bed with en-suite shower room, four piece family bathroom, detached double garage with generous drive.Ground Floor
- The front entrance door is set below a recessed porch and open to the reception hall. Stairs rise to the first floor landing with a cupboard below and doors lead to all ground floor rooms. The cloakroom is fitted with a white two piece suite. The study looks to the front. The dining room looks to the front with a walk-in box bay and a door to the family/kitchen/breakfast room. The dual aspect living room has French doors opening to the rear garden. The family/kitchen/breakfast room has three distinct areas. The kitchen area has been refitted with a range of matching base, upright and eye level units, with cupboards and drawers arranged on three sides incorporating a peninsular breakfast bar with wooden worktop. A quartz worktop with marble mosaic splash backs follows round with a sink set below a window to the rear aspect. There are a range of integrated appliances comprising: a dishwasher, an upright fridge/freezer and a wine cooler. There are spaces for a range style cooker with canopy extractor over. The family area has a full height walk-in box bay with French doors opening to the rear garden, the dining area has a fitted quartz breakfast bar with additional storage under. A door opens to the utility room which is fitted in a range of matching base and eye level units. A quartz worktop with marble mosaic splash backs follows round with an inset sink and space for a washing machine. A door opens to the side and the driveway beyond.First Floor
- Stairs rise to the galleried landing and doors lead to all first floor rooms and the built-in airing cupboard. Bedroom one is a large double size, dual aspect room which looks to the front and the side. An archway leads to the dressing area, which looks to the rear and is fitted with four double wardrobes and a door to the en-suite bathroom. Fitted in a white four piece suite and ceramic tiled splash backs. There is a dual voltage shaver point and an extractor fan. Bedroom two is a double size room which looks to the rear. A door leads to the en-suite shower room which is fitted with a white three piece suite, fitted extractor fan and ceramic tiled splash back. Bedroom three is a double size room which looks to the front. Bedroom four is a double size room which looks to the front. The bathroom is fitted in a white four piece suite, fitted extractor fan and ceramic tiled splash backs.Detached Double Garage
- The brick built detached double garage 6.01m x 5.90m has twin up and over doors. There is open roof void storage and power and light are connected. The garage is approached by a double width double length tarmac driveway with off road parking for at least four vehicles.Outside
- The front is laid to paved pathway to the front door, shrub planting and a timber gated side access. The rear garden is laid to extensive paved patio and pathways with a second patio to the rear of the garage suitable for a hot tub. There are raised planters with stone block retainers and lawn with deep flower and shrub borders. The property enjoys a private outlook with a mature tree screen beyond the rear boundary. There is a cold water tap and wired points for outside lights.Agent's Note
- There are connected smart homes devices for security, heating, lighting and four zone irrigation system. The property has new high strength, high security external front and side doors with Ultion locks. The floors in the reception hall, cloakroom, family/kitchen/breakfast room and the utility are all Porcelnosa tiles.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode