*** INVESTMENT BUYERS ONLY*** Currently let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy for £795pcm. An ideal buy to let property located in the centre of Brackley. A large ground floor apartment with two bedrooms, an en suite to the master and family bathroom, situated in the gated Burgess Square development located off the Market Square in Brackley. There are 2 balconies overlooking trees and playing fields and parking in the undercroft garage.Burgess Square
- Burgess Square has 51 contemporary apartments and townhouses situated in the heart of Brackley town centre. Within the development is Costa Coffee, Subway Sandwich Bar and Co-op Supermarket and other services.Accommodation
- The communal hallway leads to lobby with the door leading to apartment 24. A lift and stairs give access to the garage parking on the lower ground level. Apartment 24 has a large hallway with doors leading off to the two bedrooms, main bathroom and the living/kitchen area. The living/kitchen area is open plan and there are rear facing windows and a door leading out to a balcony which overlooks trees and playing fields. The kitchen has a side facing window and is fitted with eye level and base units, integrated dishwasher, electric oven, ceramic hob, ceramic sink and there is space for a fridge freezer. The main bedroom is a double size room and has a side facing window and a door to the en suite shower room which is fitted with a 3 piece white suite comprising WC, wash hand basin and shower cubicle. Bedroom 2 is also a double size room and has a French door to a balcony. The main bathroom is fitted with a white suite comprising a WC, hand wash basin and bath with shower over, ceramic tiled flooring and a heated towel rail. The main hallway has a double width cupboard housing the hot water tank with space for a washing machine.Parking In Undercroft Garage
- This property has one allocated parking space in the undercroft garage which has an electric roller shutter door and direct lift access from the communal hallway.Lease, Service Charge & Ground Rent
- This apartment is leasehold and the lease is understood to be 125 years from 2009. There is a service charge of £1433.04 per annum, paid half yearly. The service charge includes management fees, external cleaning & gardening, car park maintenance, general maintenance funds, Companies House fees, accountants charge, reserve funds, water pump servicing, stairwell cleaning, TV aerial servicing, window cleaning, lift servicing, internal decorations, insurance, external re decoration, internal communal electricity & terrace maintenance. Ground Rent is £150.00 per annum.Tenancy
- This property can only be sold to a "Buy to Let" investment buyer and is being sold with an assured shorthold tenant in situ who is paying £795 per calender month.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit: www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps .
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode