This link-detached chalet bungalow provides versatile and flexible accommodation over two floors and occupies a larger than average mature plot at the edge of this popular and well served village. The current format provides two reception rooms, two bedrooms, bathroom, kitchen and garden room to the ground floor, then the first floor master bedroom with an en-suite shower room.Ground Floor
- The part glazed entrance door opens to the through hallway. There is access to the manly boarded loft with light and power via a fold down ladder. The former cloakroom is now a cloaks/store cupboard, there is a second cloaks cupboard and built-in airing cupboard. Doors lead to all ground floor rooms. Bedroom two is a double size room which looks to the front. Bedroom three is a double size room which looks to the front. The bathroom is fitted in a white three piece suite, the vanity wash hand basin has cupboards under, there is a separate shower unit over the bath with curtain rail, a chrome towel rail/radiator, a light/shaver point and thermoplastic tiled floor. The living/dining room is dual aspect with sliding patio doors opening to the rear garden. The kitchen is fitted with a range of base and eye level units with cupboards and drawers arranged on three sides. A work surface follows round with a sink set below a window to the rear overlooking the gardens. There are spaces for a fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and a Range style cooker with fitted canopy filter hood over. Splash back tiling follows round in ceramics and the floor is tiled. Stairs rise to the first floor landing and a opening leads to the garden room, which has PVCu double glazed full height panels to two sides and an arched glass roof, French doors open to the patio and garden beyond, there are spaces for an upright fridge and freezer, the floor is tiled and a door opens to the family room which looks to the front and has an access to the loft space above, there is a high level meter service cupboard and the isolator for the cold water tap to the front.First Floor
- The stairs rise to the first floor with a built-in cupboard and a door to bedroom one which is a double size, dual aspect room with views looking down the garden and across adjacent properties to the fields beyond to the side. A door leads to the en-suite shower room which is fitted with a three piece suite, the vanity wash hand basin has cupboards below, there is a double glazed roof window, there is a fan heater and a light/shaver point, an enclosed shower stall and ceramic tiled splash backs.Outside
- The front garden is laid to driveway with outside cold water tap and mature planting with a variety of plants, shrubs and trees, a timber gated pedestrian side access, leads to the rear garden. The rear garden is laid to paved patio with cold water tap and outside lights, extensive lawns with deep herbaceous borders and a wide variety of mature plants, shrubs and trees. There is ample space for garden sheds and greenhouses.Off Road Parking
- The property is approached by a tarmac driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles.Agents Note
- Ultra fast broadband connection supplied by GigaclearAnti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode