This detached two bedroom bungalow occupies a large mature plot within a non-estate location which is conveniently placed for all local amenities. The property offers generous off road parking & the large rear garden provides potential & scope for enlargement of the existing property.Ground Floor
- PVCu double doors open to the entrance lobby with cloaks hanging space and two steps up to the through hall. There is an access to the part boarded loft with a light and a fold down ladder and doors lead to all the accommodation. The living room looks to the front with a central open hearth fireplace and double doors open to the garden room. The kitchen is fitted with a range of matching base and eye level units with cupboards and drawers arranged on two sides. A wood effect work surface follows round with an inset sink, space for a cooker, space for an upright fridge/freezer and space for a washing machine. There is a fitted linen store cupboard, vinyl sheet floor and ceramic tiled splash backs. The kitchen is open through to the garden room which is brick built to quarter height with PVCu double glazed panels above, an arched polycarbonate roof and French doors opening to the rear garden. Bedroom one is a double size room which looks to the front a folding door opens to a en-suite shower room with three piece suite, a vinyl sheet floor, a fan heater and ceramic tiled splash backs. Bedroom two is a double size room which looks to the rear. The bathroom is fitted in a three piece suite with mixer taps over the bath with a shower spray head attachment and curtain rail, a vinyl sheet floor, a fan heater and ceramic tiled splash backs.Outside
- The rear garden is approximately 120ft in length x 37ft in width. There are two brick built stores and a barbeque, paved patio with pathways that meander down between mature shrub planting to lawns with further planting and borders, there's hard standing for a garden shed and greenhouse, kitchen garden area and wide variety7 of mature trees plants and shrubs.Off Road Parking
- The front of the bungalow is laid to an impressed concrete driveway which provides off road for several vehicles. A timber gate provides pedestrian side access to the rear garden.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode