Stunning semi detached bungalow, recently remodelled, extended and modernised and offers open plan kitchen/dining/living room, 3 double bedrooms, bathroom, en-suite, large double garage, rear garden & off road parking. This home is located in the beautiful village of Evenley just South of Brackley Town.Accommodation
- From the entrance hall, doors lead to the kitchen/diner, cloakroom, cupboard and inner hall. The kitchen is newly fitted with white and graphite cupboards, quartz work tops and a Butlers sink. Fitted appliances include an electric double oven, induction hob, washing machine, dishwasher and fridge/freezer. The kitchen is open plan to the dining room which then opens up into the living room. The living room has bi-fold doors to the rear garden and a roof lantern letting in lots of natural light. The cloakroom is fitted with a 2 piece white suite compromises of a wash basin and WC. From the hall a door leads to an inner hall with doors to bedrooms 1, 2 and 3 and family bathroom. Bedroom 1 is a double room with a window looking to the rear garden and an en-suite shower room fitted with a walk in shower, wash basin and WC. Bedrooms 2 and 3 are also to a double size with windows to the side. The newly fitted bathroom has a P shaped bath with shower over, wash basin and WC and had a sky light.Garden
- The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn and patio with a solid roof garden gazebo and wooden fence surround, with mature trees and shrubs. There is side access to the front of the property.Parking And Double Garage
- The double garage has lights and electrics with a remote controlled roller garage door. The garage is approached by a double wide driveway creating off road parking for 6 vehicles.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit: www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode