A delightful character 2 bedroom stone cottage combining the warmth and proportions of a cottage with modern facilities including an open plan kitchen dining room, LED lighting, latched oak internal doors and a luxurious refitted shower room. Outside is a 125 foot west facing rear garden backing onto fields. Mixbury is a rural community, originally a Victorian model village, convenient for Brackley, Buckingham, Bicester and the M40.Ground Floor
- A solid timber door with a glass panel over opens into the hall with a door leading into the living room and stairs rising to the first floor landing. The living room is well proportioned and has a chimney breast with a cupboard to one side, exposed floorboards, a window with front aspect with shutters, an understairs cupboard and door in to the kitchen/dining room. The kitchen/dining room is fitted with a cream fronted cupboards with wooden worktops, a 5 ring, LPG Range with hood over, a Belfast sink and spaces for a washing machine and slimline dishwasher. There are exposed floorboards, with two windows with rear aspect and double French doors opening into the rear garden.First Floor
- The landing has an access to the loft with a fitted loft ladder and the hardwood floorboards continue throughout the first floor rooms. Bedroom 1 is a good size double with a 'Victorian' cast iron fireplace and a built-in wardrobe. Bedroom 2 is a double at the rear of the property, with a window with lovely views over the garden and again with a 'Victorian' cast iron fireplace. The shower room had a bath but has been converted to a luxury shower room fitted with a white suite comprising a large walk in shower, wash basin and WC. There is a traditional radiator/towel rail.Gardens
- The cottage is set back from the road with an attractive lawned garden and railings to the front. The rear garden is approximately 125 feet long and has a patio are leading from the back of the house, a formal lawned garden and levelled but not yet finished garden to the far end. The rear garden is West facing and backing onto farmland. There is a timber shed and oil tank.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit: www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode