Built by Davidson Homes in 2017, 46 Bronnley Way is a a well planned and very well presented, spacious, 3 bedroom detached home with 2 bathrooms, a kitchen/diner, living room, established garden to the rear and parking. The property has no onward chain.Ground Floor
- The spacious hallway has stairs to the first floor with a window to the front and doors leading to the ground floor accommodation. The kitchen diner is dual aspect with windows to the front and rear, is fitted with white eye level and base units has built in appliances including a fridge/freezer and dishwasher. Built in oven, hob and sink unit. A door leads out to the garden. The downstairs cloakroom is fitted with a suite comprising a low level WC and a hand wash basin. The living room has a bay window to the front and double French doors opening out to the rear garden.First Floor
- The landing is spacious and light having a window to the front. Doors lead to the bedrooms and bathroom. Bedroom one has a window to the front, built in wardrobes and a door to the en-suite which is fitted with a suite comprising a low level WC, hand wash basin and a shower cubicle. There is a also a window to the rear. Bedroom 2 has a window to the rear of the property and bedroom 3 has a window to the front. The main bathroom is fitted with a suite comprising a low level WC, hand wash basin and a panel enclosed bath with a shower over. Window to the rear.Garden
- The rear garden is well established and has a patio area behind the property and a further patio area to the rear. The remainder of the garden is laid to lawn with gated access to the side. To the front is a gravelled area.Parking
- There is driveway parking for the property along with a carport providing further off street parking.Agents Note
- The is a small patch of land opposite the front door which is communal land and there is a yearly charge of £131.36 for maintenance.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit: www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-mapsAnti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode