A beautifully presented, detached, four double bedroom family home tucked away within a popular residential area. Recently re fitted kitchen with quartz tops, large lounge, extend dining room, study, family room, 2 refitted en-suite shower rooms and modern bathroom. Outside is an attractive rear garden, double garage and good driveway parking.Ground Floor
- A replacement front door leads in to the large reception hall which has tiled flooring continuing throughout much of the ground floor, a useful coat and shoe cupboard, and storage bench. From the reception hall oak doors open to the living room, family room, kitchen, study and WC and stairs rise to the first floor. The living room has a window to the front, an attractive stone fireplace with an inset living flame gas fire and is open through to the dining room. The dining room is a large room with two sets of bifold doors opening to the garden and patio and oak bifold doors to the family room. The kitchen has been refitted with a luxury modern kitchen with quartz worktops and farmhouse green fronted cupboards, a large central island creating a breakfast bar including further fitted cupboards and a wine fridge The centre piece is a double width Range Master stove with six burners, two ovens and a grill with a hood above. Built-in appliances include a dishwasher, space for a fitted washing machine and full height fridge and freezer. The study is to the front of the property and has a walk in cupboard.First Floor
- The galleried landing has oak doors off to the four double bedrooms, family bathroom and airing cupboard. Bedroom 1 is a large double room with a window to the front with mature outlook, built-in wardrobes along one wall and a newly refitted luxury en-suite including a double width shower, twin wall hung basin with a drawer beneath and WC. There is a window to the front and traditional radiator/towel rail. Bedroom 2 is a double room with a window to the rear and a second en-suite which has recently been refitted with a modern white suite including wash basin with drawers under, a low level WC and shower. Bedroom 3 is a double room with a window to the front. Bedroom 4 is a double room with a window to the rear and the family bathroom is fitted with a modern white suite including a P shaped bath with shower over and glazed screen, concealed cistern WC and wash basin set into a vanity unit with drawers under, tiled walls and flooring and a rear window.Garden
- There is a good size rear garden stretching behind the house and garage. The garden is largely laid to lawn with planted border at the end and paved sitting areas leading from the dining room and to the side of the house where there is also a decked area which the owners use for a hot tub. Behind the garage is a barked play area and there is gated access to the side.Double Garage And Parking
- The house is approached by a block paved driveway leading to a double detached garage 5.21m x 5.27m at the left side of the property with parking for a number of vehicles. The double garage has an up-and-over door, light and power, roof void storage, a personal side door and a double glazed side window.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.High Speed Rail 2
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode