Located in an established area, this detached 4 bedroom bungalow has a beautiful rear garden with an additional kitchen garden to the side. There is a double garage and a driveway parking for several vehicles. This bungalow is offered for sale with no onward chain.Accommodation
- A double glazed porch leads to the front door which opens up into the hallway. The living room is to the rear of the property and has a window and double doors opening out to the garden. There is a stone fireplace with a gas fire. The kitchen has a stable door and 2 windows to the side and is fitted with a range of eye and base level units with a built in oven and hob and spaces for a washing machine, dishwasher, fridge and freezer. The downstairs cloakroom has a window to the front and is fitted with a corner wash hand basin and a wc. Bedroom one has a window overlooking the rear garden and has built in wardrobes and drawers. Bedroom 2 has a window to the front and a built in storage cupboard and is currently being used as a dining room. Bedrooms 3 and 4 both have windows to the front. The shower room is fitted with a low level wc, hand wash basin and a shower cubicle.Gardens
- To the rear of the property is a beautiful, mature and established garden with a lawn and planted borders including flowers, shrubs and trees. The lawned area has a retaining stone wall and there is a patio area directly behind the property. To the side of the bungalow is an area with a greenhouse and an iron gate leads through to a large kitchen garden, which is enclosed by fencing and has a timber shed.Double Garage And Parking
- There is a double garage with an up and over door to the front. Approached by a good sized driveway providing parking for several vehicles.Probate
- The sale of this property is subject to grant of probate which has been applied for. If timing is critical please ask for an update on expected dates for this to be finalised.Antio Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode