Birches is a detached bungalow, standing in a large plot within this sought after village, offering scope for some modernisation and possible extension, subject to obtaining planning permission. Accommodation includes 2 double bedrooms, living room, open plan kitchen/diner, utility room, bathroom, large rear garden, garage, car port and driveway. No Onward Chain.Accommodation
- The entrance door opens into the hallway with doors to the living room, kitchen/diner, bedrooms 1 and 2, bathroom and a cupboard. The living room is a good size with sliding doors to the rear garden. The kitchen is fitted with both eye and base level units with space for an electric oven and hob. The kitchen is open plan to the dining room with a door to the utility room which is fitted with base level units and and has spaces for a washing machine and tumble dryer and has a door to the side. Bedrooms 1 and 2 are both double rooms and have windows to the front. The bathroom is fitted with a white suite consisting of a bath, wash basin and WC.Gardens
- The rear garden is approximately 30m long and is laid to lawn with concrete patio area and access to the front on both sides. The front garden is laid to lawn with mature shrubs.Garage Carport And Driveway
- The garage has both lights and power and has a car port in front which is approached by a driveway..Offers By 12:00 Friday 25Th September 2020
- Offers should be made to Macintyers with evidence of ability to proceed and proof of funding by 12.00 midday Friday 25th September. Please email offers to firstname.lastname@example.org. Offers will then be submitted to the executors for their consideration and we would hope to have a response during the following week.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- Since June 2017 Estate Agents are required to carry out Customer Due Diligence on buyers. At offer stage we will require details from prospective purchasers to carry out ID checks.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit: www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-mapsProbate
- The sale of this property is subject to grant of probate which has been applied for. If timing is critical please ask for an update on expected dates for this to be finalised.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode