A larger design of semi detached house located in a cul de sac & offering scope for some updating. The garage has been converted so this home now offers up to 4 bedrooms with 3 bedrooms & a bathroom on the first floor, a ground floor bedroom with en-suite shower room & downstairs cloakroom. The living room & kitchen are both a good size, windows & double glazed & there is gas central heating. Outside are front & rear gardens & driveway parking. No Onward Chain.Ground Floor
- The Front door give access to a glazed porch with a coat cupboard and glazed doors to the living room. The Living room is a large room with a window to the front, a door to stairs tot he first floor and doors to the kitchen and downstairs bedroom or family room. The kitchen is fitted with pine fronted cupboards with extensive worktops, a sink unit and built in double oven and ceramic hob. There are spaces for a washing machine and fridge and doors lead to the rear garden, understairs cupboard and lobby leading to the downstairs cloakroom. The ground floor bedroom has been converted from the garage and designed for access for people with a disability and is a good double room with a door to the rear garden, rear window, large cupboard and large en-suite shower room fitted with a oversized shower cubicle, WC and wash basin. This room could be used or converted to a family room or second reception if a ground floor bedroom is not required.First Floor
- The landing has doors to the 3 bedrooms and bathroom. Bedroom 1 is a large double room with windows tot he rear, built in double wardrobe, airing cupboard and overstairs cupboard. Bedroom 2 is a double room with a window to the front and overstairs cupboard. Bedroom 3 is a good size room with a window to the front. The bathroom is fitted with light coloured suite including a bath with shower over, WC and wash basin.Gardens
- The rear garden has a patio across the back of the house, a lawn and well plated boarders. A door gives access to the boiler cupboard and there is shed in the corner.Parking
- There is driveway parking in front of the house with a lawn to one side.Probate
- The sale of this property is subject to grant of probate which has been applied for. If timing is critical please ask for an update on expected dates for this to be finalised.Related Interest
- Please be advised that the seller of this property is related to a member of Macintyers staff.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode