Built in 2019, this stone, 3 bedroom semi detached property has accommodation over 3 floors and is situated in Brackley Old Town. Having a kitchen with built in appliances, a living room with doors to the garden and a master bedroom with an en suite shower room. A viewing is highly recommended.Ground Floor
- The front door gives access to the hallway with stairs leading to the first floor and a downstairs cloakroom which is fitted with a white low level wc and a hand wash basin. The kitchen is open plan to the living room and has a window to the front making it light and airy. The kitchen is fitted with a range of eye level and base units with integrated appliances including a oven, 4 ring gas hob, fridge freezer and a dishwasher. The living room has a window and double doors opening out to the rear garden.First Floor
- On the first floor landing, doors lead to 2 bedrooms and the family bathroom. Bedroom 2 has a window to the rear of the property and bedroom 3 has a window to the front. The bathroom is fitted with a white 3 piece suite comprising a concealed cistern low level wc, a hand wash basin inset within a vanity unit and a panel enclosed bath with a shower over. Obscure glass window to the side.Second Floor
- The second floor landing has a door into bedroom 1 which has 2 velux rooflights to the rear, a built in storage cupboard and a door to the ensuite. The ensuite is fitted with a white 3 piece suite comprising a concealed cistern low level wc, a hand wash basin and a shower cubicle.Garden
- The rear garden is laid to lawn with a patio area directly behind the property.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit: www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-mapsAnti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode