A stunning 2 bedroom semi detached bungalow with a kitchen, living room, two double bedrooms, bathroom, single garage, rear garden, car port and off road parking. END OF CHAIN.Accommodation
- The front entrance door opens into a porch which opens into the kitchen. The kitchen is fitted with both eye and base level units. Built-in appliances include a gas hob, single electric oven and fridge, with space for a dishwasher and washing machine. From the kitchen doors lead to the side access and to the living room. The living room is a good size with a large window to the front and a door to the inner hall. From the inner hall doors also open to bedrooms 1 and 2, the bathroom and airing cupboard which houses the tank and boiler. Bedroom 1 and 2 are both a double size to the rear. The bathroom is fitted with a modern white suite compromising of a P shaped bath with shower over, wash basin and WC.Gardens
- The property comes with both front and rear gardens. The front garden is laid to lawn. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn, patio and decking with a newly replaced wood fence around and side access.Garage And Parking
- The single garage is approached by a long driveway which is partly covered by a car port. The single garage is currently being used for storage.,Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit: www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode