Plot 8 is a spacious new built village home with 3 large double bedrooms, all of which have en-suite bath or shower rooms. This home offers 1747 sq ft of accommodation and has a luxury open plan kitchen dining room, a large lounge with log burning stove, front & rear gardens, garage & driveway parking. Expected build completion of late October 2020.About Bradbery Grove
- An exciting development of three, four and five bedroom homes in the popular South Northamptonshire village of Syresham.
Syresham lies just North of the A43 between Brackley (5 miles) and Silverstone, which allows easy access to both the M1 and M40. Nearest stations for trains to London are Banbury and Milton Keynes. Syresham has a village pub, the Kings Head, a sub post office, primary school, church and chapel. It has a thriving social life, with a Sports and Social Club (football field and cricket pitch) and several local societies. The village has a great sense of community, events include its annual Scarecrow Festival which takes place in June and is always well attended. Syresham has won the award for best small Northamptonshire village several times and as recently as 2017.About Francis Jackson Homes
- Francis Jackson Homes is a family owned housebuilding company specialising in well built homes across the South Midlands and has established a reputation as one of the very best housebuilders in the region with attention to detail and quality of finish second to none. Their aim is to offer customers as much choice and input into their new home where possible, subject to the stage of construction. This flexibility is rarely available when buying a new home and sets them apart from other housebuilders. They are committed not only to building the best quality homes but also ensuring after sales service is of the highest quality. They are proud to have many of their purchasers return to buy a second and in a few cases a third home from them over the years, which is a great endorsement of the quality of their homes. Francis Jackson Homes are delighted to have recently won a number of prestigious national building awards including the Sunday Times Build Quality Award and the LABC Warranty Developer of the Year and have been nominated for an LABC Warranty award, The Bricks, for this site which is a national award for build quality.Specification
- Francis Jackson Homes pride themselves in an exceptionally high quality standard finish and specification. All items listed below are included in their standard specification:
*Symphony kitchen units with granite or quartz worktops and upstand
* Laminate worktop with splash back with splashback tiling to the utility room
* Integrated Neff kitchen appliances
* Sanitary ware form either Ideal Standard, Scottini or ConceptReservations
- On reservation, a fee of £2000.00 will need to be paid to Francis Jackson Homes, £1000 of which is non-refundable.Images
- Please note some images may be computer generate images and others could be from previous developments.Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit: www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode