A charming 3 bedroom bungalow set within a good sized plot in this quiet hamlet within easy reach of Brackley and Syresham. The property includes a good sized living/dining room, kitchen, wet room, and 3 good sized bedrooms. The garden also benefits from a long lawned garden to the rear with a side area given over to a vegetable garden, and a shingle driveway for 2 vehicles and a detached double garage. Please note. We are not able to book viewings until the 1st of September 2020Accommodation
- The side door opens into the hallway which has a rear facing window and has doors leading to the cloakroom and the Living Room. The cloakroom has a side facing window and is fitted with pedestal basin and WC. The Living room has windows to front, side and rear, a fireplace, and a serving hatch into the kitchen. The Living room leads to the inner hallway from which doors lead to 3 double cupboards, the kitchen, all three bedrooms and the bathroom. The Kitchen has a door to the front of the property, and is fitted with a range of eye and base level units with laminate work top. There are spaces for fridge/freezer, cooker and slimline dishwasher. There is a sink drainer under the front facing window. Bedroom 1 is a double sized room with side and rear facing windows and a patio door to the rear garden. Bedroom 2 is also a double room with high part dormer style ceiling with rear facing window and roof window. Bedroom 3 is a large single room with side facing window. The bathroom/wet room has a front facing window is fitted with a walk in shower, pedestal basin in vanity cupboard and WC. There is also a carpeted attic storage space with loft ladder accessGardens
- There is a front garden with plants and shrubs with short path to the kitchen door, and a rear garden which comprises a long lawned area with shrubbed borders, and a side garden area used for a vegetable patch, with 2 sheds and the oil tank.Garage And Parking
- There is a shingle driveway leading to the large double garage (with workbench) and the rear garden. There is off road parking for 2 vehicles.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit www.gov.uk/check-hs2-route
The confirmed route passes over 3km South West of the property.Agents Note
- We have been advised there is a covenant covering the rear garden if future extensions are to take place.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode