This 4 bedroom detached Taylor Wimpey 'Malbury' design is situated on a private drive convenient for local amenities. The well presented & flexible accommodation has three reception rooms plus a kitchen/breakfast room with integrated appliances & separate utility room. Upstairs there are three double rooms & a large single.Ground Floor
- The front door is set below a canopy porch and opens to the hallway, stairs rise to the first floor with a store cupboard under, a wood effect Amtico floor and doors lead to all ground floor rooms, some with bevelled glass panes. The cloakroom is fitted with a white two piece suite, ceramic tiled splash backs, extractor fan and wood effect Amtico floor. The study looks to the front. The living room looks to the rear with French doors opening to the patio and garden beyond. The dining room is dual aspect with tile effect Amtico floor a square archway opens to the the kitchen/breakfast room which is fitted in a range of matching base and eye level units with cupboards and drawers arranged on two sides. A worktop follows round with matching splash back and a sink set below a window which looks out to the rear garden. A range of integrated appliances comprises inset four ring gas hob with a canopy extractor over and a double oven under, fridge/freezer and dishwasher. The floor is a tile effect Amtico a door opens to the hall and the utility room which is fitted with matching base and eye level units a work top and splash backs follows above, there is an integrated washer/dryer, the floor is a tile effect Amtico and a door leads to the rear garden.First Floor
- Stairs rise to the first floor with access to the loft and doors lead to all first floor rooms and a built-in airing cupboard. Bedroom one is a double size room which looks to the front, there is a wardrobe recess and a door opens to the en-suite shower room which is fitted with a white three piece suite, there is a chrome towel rail/radiator, an extractor fan, splash back tiling in ceramics and a wood effect vinyl floor. Bedroom two is a double size room which looks to the rear, with a wardrobe recess. Bedroom three is double size room which looks to the front, with a wardrobe recess. Bedroom four is a large single size room which looks to the rear. The bathroom is fitted with a white three piece suite, there is a separate shower over bath and a glazed shower screen. There is a chrome towel rail/radiator, an extractor fan, splash back tiling in ceramics and a wood effect vinyl floor.Garage And Parking
- The detached brick built single garage 5.88m x 2.89m has a single up-and-over door, power and light are connected, there is a personal side access door and open roof void storage. The garage is approached by a tarmac drive with tandem off road parking for several vehicles. The property is approached by a private drive leading from Poppyfields Way which serves just four properties.Outside
- The front garden is laid to shrub planting with paved pathway to the front entrance door and paved pathway with steps down to gated pedestrian side access to the left side of the house. A second timber gateway provides access from the driveway at the right side of the house into the rear garden which is laid to paved patio and lawn with shrubs borders, paved path to garage personal door, there is a cold water tap, wired point for outside light and space to the rear of the garage for a garden shed or greenhouse.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit: www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-mapsAgents Note
- Please be advised the seller of this property is an employee of Macintyers Estate Agents.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode