Close to Brackley town, this 4 bedroom mid terrace town house, in need of some modernisation, has a kitchen, living/dining room, 4 bedrooms, bathroom, en-suite, cloakroom, garage and off road parking for two vehicles.Ground Floor
- The rear door opens to the ground floor hall with a door to the cloakroom, utility room, garage, storage and stairs rising to the first floor. The utility room has built in units, sink and space for a washing machine and tumble dryer. The cloakroom is fitted with a white suite comprising of a wash basin and WC.First Floor
- The first floor of this property is at ground level to the Buckingham Road side of the house with an entrance door through to a hallway from which there are doors to the kitchen, living/dining room, airing cupboard and stairs rising to the second floor. The kitchen is fitted with both eye and base level units with built in gas hob, single electric oven with hood over and there is space for a dishwasher and fridge/freezer. The living/dining room is a good size with double doors opening to a rear balcony.Second Floor
- From the landing doors open to bedrooms 1, 3 and 4, bathroom and stairs rising to the third floor. Bedroom 1 is a double size with built in cupboards and a door to an en-suite shower room compromising of a shower, wash basin and WC. Bedroom 3 is also a double size to the front. Bedroom 4 is a single size also to the front. The bathroom is fitted with a white suite comprising a bath, wash basin and WC.Third Floor
- The third floor landing has a storage area and a door leading to bedroom 2 which is a double size with a sky light.Parking
- There are two parking spaces to the rear of the property.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode