This well planned & well presented 3 bedroom detached house occupies a corner position within a popular residential area, which is conveniently placed for all local amenities. Built by Redrow Homes the property provides hall & cloakroom, two reception rooms, fitted kitchen, three bedrooms, two with fitted wardrobes, refitted en-suite shower & bathroom, detached garage & long drive.Ground Floor
- The front door opens to a large entrance hallway with wood flooring. Stairs rise to the first floor with a store cupboard under. Doors leading off to all ground floor rooms. The cloakroom is fitted in a white two piece suite with vinyl floor and ceramic tiled splash backs. The living room looks to the front and is a dual aspect room with feature fireplace and surround with a fitted living flame gas fire. An arch leads to the dining room, which has a door to the kitchen and French doors opening out to the patio and garden beyond. The kitchen is fitted with a range of wood effect base and eye level units with cupboards and drawers arranged on three sides. A roll top work surface and ceramic tiled splash backs follow round with a sink set below a window to the rear. Integrated domestic appliances comprise an inset four ring gas hob, stainless steel splash back with canopy extractor over and double oven under and there are spaces for an upright fridge/freezer, a washing machine and a dishwasher. A door opens to the side with access to the drive.First Floor
- The stairs rise to the landing and doors lead to all the first floor rooms and there is access to the part boarded loft with fold down ladder. Bedroom one is a double size room which looks to the front with a range of fitted wardrobes with mirror sliding doors. A door leads to the en-suite shower room which is re-fitted with a white three piece, floor to ceiling tiling and a wood effect floor. Bedroom two is a double size room which looks to the rear with fitted wardrobes with sliding doors. Bedroom three is a single size room which looks to the rear. The bathroom has been re-fitted with a white three piece suite, a separate shower unit is fitted over the bath with shower curtain, there is a wood effect floor and a door to the airing cupboard.Garage & Driveway
- The brick built single garage 5.18m x 2.51m has a single metal up-and-over door and a personal side access door. Power and light is connected and there is roof void storage. The garage is approached by a tarmac driveway providing tandem off road parking for several vehicles.Outside
- The front garden is enclosed by a mature hedge screen and is laid to lawn with a paved pathway to the front door. A timber gated pedestrian side access leads to the rear garden which is laid to paved patio with lawn with shrub borders. A pathway leads to the garage personal door and behind the garage there is ample space for a garden shed or greenhouses. The garden enjoys a private South Westerly facing rear aspect enclosed by a high brick wall and timber screen fencing.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode