A large individually built stone house standing in the heart of the well served and sought after village of Charlton. This property has a spacious and welcoming hall leading to generous living accommodation with a large landing 4 double bedrooms and 3 bath/shower room upstairs. Must be viewed.Ground Floor
- A covered porch gives access to front door leading to a very large reception hall. The hall has oak flooring which continues throughout the hall, dining room and study and cloakroom. Stairs lead to the galleried first floor landing, panel doors to the cloakroom and garage and glazed doors to the kitchen breakfast room, dining room, living room and study. The kitchen breakfast room is a very good size and has Shaker style cupboards with wooden worktops and a ceramic sink under a window looking to the side. Built in appliances include a range cooker with 5 ring hob and twin ovens, fridge freezer and additional fridge and there is space for a dishwasher. There is a raised ceiling in part with sky lights, windows to the side and rear, French doors to the rear patio, space for a large breakfast table and a stable door to the utility room which has further worktops, a sink, cupboards, spaces for washing machine, tumble drier and an additional appliance and a stable door to the side. The dining room has oak flooring and a window to the rear. The living room enjoys a triple aspect with French doors leading to the patio and garden. French door to the rear lead to the rear patio and there is a deep bay window to the side. The centrepiece is an ornate stone fireplace fitted with a gas stove. The study enjoys windows overlooking the garden, French door out to the patio and is fitted with a range of office furniture, including desks, drawers and cupboards. The garage has been partitioned/part converted to create a family room or gym and this can be removed if a buyer wishes to use the garage for parking and would be a large and oversized garage, the rear area is divided as a walk in store which also houses the boiler.First Floor
- The first floor landing is very large, with a fitted cupboard, a window to the rear and doors off to the four bedrooms and family bathroom. Bedroom 1 is a large double room with windows to the front, side and rear and a large en-suite fitted with a modern white suite including a WC, wash basin with drawers under and large walk in shower. From the en-suite leads a dressing room with fitted shelves and hanging space. Bedroom 2 is a good double room with built in wardrobes and door to the family bathroom if used as an en-suite. Bedroom 3 is a double room at the rear with a window to the side and en-suite bathroom fitted with a white suite including bath with shower above and glazed side screen, WC and wash basin. Bedroom 3 also has fitted cupboards, drawers and desk space. Bedroom 4 is a double room with built in wardrobes and a window to the front and the family bathroom, which has doors to the landing and bedroom 2, is a large bathroom with a 4-piece white suite including WC, wash basin, bath and separate shower and airing cupboard.Gardens
- The main garden sits to the front of the property and is laid to lawn with a patio area leading from the lounge and study. The garden is enclosed by a combination of fencing, mature yew hedging and stone walls and there is a pond. To the South side of the house is a paved garden garden with deep planted borders leading to further paved garden at the rear, again with planted borders. To the other side of the house is a gated path to the driveway.Garage And Parking
- Jellicle House is approached by a block paved driveway which has a gate (in need of repair) and provides parking for a number of vehicles, this leads to the garage which is currently used as a gym/family room (not converted with Building Regulations).Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode