A mid terraced 3 bedroom house, set within the Roman Estate, to the eastern side of Brackley. The property benefits from a large kitchen, living room, 3 bedrooms, and a bathroom. The property has front and back gardens and off road parking set in a communal car park nearby.Ground Floor
- The part double glazed UPVC front door opens up into the long hallway, which has a small recessed area for storage/ coat hanging etc, and doors lead to the kitchen and living room. The kitchen is fitted with a range of eye and base level units with a light coloured work top. There are spaces for cooker, fridge/freezer, dish washer, washing machine and tumble dryer. There is an integrated cooker hood, and the sink drainer is located under the front facing window. The Living room has patio doors leading to the rear garden, and there is a further door to the under stairs cupboard. From the living room, stairs rise to the first floor landing.First Floor
- The first floor landing has doors leading to all three bedrooms, the bathroom, and the airing cupboard. Bedroom one is a double room with a front facing window. Bedroom 2 is also a double room, with a rear facing window. Bedroom 3 is a single room and has a rear facing window. The bathroom with its front facing window, benefits from a white suite of a bath with electric shower over, pedestal basin and WC.Gardens
- The front garden is laid with pebbles all over, and has wooden fences to front an one side with a brick wall to the other. The rear garden is mostly laid to concrete and patio slabs, with borders with a pebble covering there is a shed and a rear access gate.Parking
- There is hard standing space for two cars in a car park, close to the property.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode