This mid terraced 3 bedroom house, situated within a traffic free area to the Eastern side of Brackley provides well planned accommodation including kitchen and separate, living room, 3 bedrooms & bathroom. There are gardens to the front and rear and two parking spaces within a designated parking area close by.Ground Floor
- The part double glazed PVCu front door opens to the lobby with cloaks hanging space and the hallway with doors leading to the ground floor rooms. The kitchen is fitted with a range of matching eye level and base units with a light coloured work top. There are spaces for a cooker, a fridge/freezer, a dish washer, a washing machine and a tumble dryer. There is an fitted canopy filter hood above the cooker space and the sink drainer is below a window to the front. The Living room has patio doors leading to the rear garden, stairs rise to the first floor landing with a cupboard below.First Floor
- The landing has doors leading to all first floor rooms and a built-in airing cupboard. Bedroom one is a double size room with a front facing window. Bedroom two is a double room with a rear facing window. Bedroom three is a single room with a rear facing window. The bathroom is fitted in a white three piece suite comprising of bath with electric shower over, pedestal basin and low level wc.Outside
- The enclosed front garden is laid to crushed stone terrace. The rear garden is mostly laid to concrete and paved patio with crushed stone borders, there is pace for a garden shed and a gated pedestrian rear access gate.Designated Parking
- There are two spaces in a designated parking area within close proximity to the property.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode