This detached four bedroom modern home is situated within an established cul-de-sac at the edge of the village, yet is conveniently placed for all village amenities. There are two receptions rooms plus kitchen/breakfast with utility area, four bedrooms, en-suite shower to main bedroom and bathroom.Ground Floor
- The PVCu front door is set below a canopy porch and opens to the hallway. Stairs rise to the first floor landing the floor is a wood effect laminate and doors lead to all ground floor rooms. The cloakroom is fitted with a two piece suite, there are ceramic tiled splash backs and a tiled floor. The living room looks to the rear with French doors opening to the patio and garden beyond. There is a wood effect laminate floor, a central feature fireplace with inset coal effect electric fire, a door opens to the hall and double doors open to the dining room which looks to the front with a wood effect laminate floor and a door to the hall. The kitchen/breakfast room is fitted in a range of matching base, upright and eye level units with cupboards and drawers arranged on two sides. A work surface follows round with a sink set below a window to the rear aspect. There are spaces for a range style cooker with a canopy extractor over, ceramic tiled splash backs, a tiled floor and space for a table and chairs. The kitchen/breakfast room is open through to the utility area which is fitted with base and eye level units to match the kitchen, a fitted work top with space for an upright fridge/freezer and a washing machine, splash back tiling, a tiled floor and a convenient door to the side which opens to the driveway.First Floor
- The stairs rise to the landing, doors lead to all first floor rooms and a built-in airing cupboard and an access to the part boarded loft. Bedroom one is a double size room which looks to the rear, there are fully fitted wardrobes with mirror sliding doors and a door to the en-suite which is fitted with a white three piece suite, extractor fan, splash back tiling in ceramics, a light/shaver point and a vinyl floor. Bedroom two is a double size room which looks to the front with a wood effect laminate floor. Bedroom three is a single size room which looks to the rear. Bedroom four is a single size room which looks to the front and has a wood effect laminate floor. The bathroom is fitted in a three piece suite, there is a separate shower unit over the bath with a glazed shower screen. There is a wood effect laminate floor and ceramic tiled splash backs.Garage & Drive
- The detached brick built single garage 5.61m x 2.73m has a metal up-and-over door, a personal side access door, roof void storage area and power and light connected. The garage is approached by a long tarmac driveway providing tandem off road parking for several vehicles.Outside
- The front garden is laid to lawn with mature shrub planting, a brick paved approach leads to the front door and a timber gate provides pedestrian access to the rear garden which is laid to large brick paved patio and pathway, lawn with shrub borders. There is a space to the rear of the garage suitable for a garden shed or greenhouse and a mature tree screen to the rear boundary.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode