A spacious 4 bedroom detached village home with good living space, garden room, family room, rear garden, driveway for multi vehicles, all located in a quiet cul de sac.Ground Floor
- The entrance hall has doors leading to the living room, kitchen, cloakroom and stairs to the first floor. The kitchen is fitted with both eye and base level units with a built in electric Range cooker and gas hob supplied by gas tanks located in the garden. There is space for a washing machine, dishwasher and fridge. There are doors to a storage room and cupboard under the stairs. The living room is a good size with a multi fuel burner and opens to the garden room and family room. Both the garden room and family room are to the rear with French doors leading to the rear garden. The cloakroom is fitted with a white suite comprising of a wash basin and WC.First Floor
- From the first floor landing doors open to bedrooms 1, 2, 3 and 4 and the shower room. Bedroom 1 is a double size to the front with built in cupboards. Bedroom 2 is also a double size with a built in airing cupboard. Bedroom 3 is a good size with an open cupboard using the space from the eaves. Bedroom 4 is a good size single to the rear. The shower room is fitted with a modern suite compromising of a shower, wash basin and WC.Gardens
- The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn and patio and has many mature shrubs and trees with two sheds and a greenhouse. There is side access to the front driveway on both sides. From the house to the back of the garden measures 15 meters.
(Approx 50 feet)Parking
- To the front there is a driveway giving off road parking to multi vehicles.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit: www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode