A recently modernised and redecorated 2 bedroom detached bungalow at the edge of this charming village, benefitting from a living room, kitchen/diner, bathroom, single garage and large gardens to front and rear.Accommodation
- The front door opens into the main hallway, from which further doors lead to the family bathroom, both bedrooms, the living room and the kitchen/diner. The Living room has a twin aspect with a side facing window and patio doors leading onto the rear garden. There is a recently fitted modern multi fuel burner inset into the fireplace. The kitchen/diner has a range of eye and base level units with recently fitted worktops. There are spaces under for cooker, fridge freezer and washing machine, and there is a single sink drainer under the rear facing window, next to the back door leading to the rear garden. Bedroom 1 is a large double sized room with twin aspect with windows to front and side. Bedroom 2 is also a double sized room with a side facing window. The family bathroom has a front facing window, and there is a white suite consisting of a bath, pedestal basin and WC. There is also a modern corner shower unit.Gardens
- The large front garden is mainly laid to lawn with a brick built front boundary wall with a flower border. The very large rear garden is mostly laid to lawn with a large patio area and several trees and mature bushes across the lawned area. The garden is fenced to all 3 sides. There is also a lawned area to the side of the property, and there are side access gates on both sides of the property.Garage And Parking
- There is a single garage with front and side access with a rear facing window and power and lighting. There is also a driveway with off street parking for at least 2 vehicles.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit: www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode