A 2 bedroom semi detached property located in a mature residential area. The property has 2 reception rooms including a living room and conservatory, parking to the side and gardens to the front and rear.Ground Floor
- The main entrance door leads directly into the living room which has a window to the front, door to the kitchen and stairs to the first floor. The kitchen is fitted with eye level and base units and there are spaces for a fridge/freezer, cooker and washing machine. Windows to the side and rear and door into the conservatory. The conservatory has windows on all sides and double doors leading out to the garden.First Floor
- The first floor landing has doors to the bedrooms and bathroom. The main bedroom has 2 windows to the front and built in wardrobes along one wall. Bedroom 2 has a window to the rear and a small built in cupboard over the bulkhead of the stairs. The bathroom has a window to the rear and is fitted with a panel enclosed bath with a shower over, a low level wc and a hand wash basin. Small built in cupboard over the bulk head of the stairs,Outside
- To the front and side of the property is a small enclosed lawned area and to the rear, the garden is laid to both lawn and decking. Fully enclosed by a brick wall and timber fencing.Parking
- There is a single garage with an up and over door and driveway parking to the front.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit: www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-mapsAnti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode