A recently extended and refurbished 3 bedroom family home offering modern living with a stunning open plan kitchen, dining family room with bi-fold door to the 135 ft long garden. A viewing is highly recommended for buyers looking for a traditional yet modern house convenient for Brackley town centre.Ground Floor
- The front door leads into the hall on the side of the house, which has a door into the lounge. The lounge is a square room with a window to the front, chimney breast with alcove and attractive arch to one side. Doors lead to the stairs, first floor, deep understairs cupboard and the kitchen family room. The kitchen/dining/family room is newly extended and the kitchen has a vaulted ceiling with roof window and is fitted with smart modern high gloss white kitchen cupboards with wood effect worktop, cupboards and drawers. Built-in appliances include a double oven with glazed hob above with glass splash back and hood over, fridge and slimline dishwasher. There is a one and half bowl sink under a window overlooking the rear garden and the family area has space for sofa and TV. The dining area is a good size with plenty of space for a large dining table and has bi-fold doors leading out to decking and rear garden A door leads from the family area into the utility room which has fitted cupboards and work surfaces, a circular sink and spaces for washing machine, tumble drier, fridge and further appliance and a door leading to the downstairs cloakroom fitted with a white suite. There is wood effect flooring throughout the kitchen/family/dining, utility and cloakroom.First Floor
- The landing has a window to the side and doors off to the three bedrooms and bathroom. Bedroom 1 is a large double room with a window to the front, raised bulkhead and attractive original cast iron fireplace. Bedroom 2 is a double room with a window to the rear and bedroom 3 is also a double room with a window to the rear overlooking the garden. The bathroom is fitted with a modern white suite including a square profile P-shaped bath with a shower above and a glazed screen, wash hand basin and WC, There is a window to the side and wood effect flooring.Gardens
- The rear garden is approximately 135 feet long and laid to lawn with a large decked area across the back of the house leading from the kitchen family room with gated access to the side. The garden is enclosed by timber fencing for the first part, wire fencing thereafter with trellis approximately a third way down. At the end of the garden is a large timber shed approximately 3m deep and 4m wide.Garage And Parking
- There is off road parking for 2 cars in front of the house.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit: www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-mapsRecent Extension And Modernisation
- This property was extended in 2019 and has new windows and door,
ewly installed central heating system, new bathroom and cloakroom, new internal doors, updated wiring, is newly decorated, has new carpets, plantation blinds on front windows and has been re rendered.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode