Located close to Brackley Town Centre, a character stone and brick terraced cottage offered for sale with no upward chain. Accommodation includes 1 bedroom, first floor bathroom, living room and kitchen. To the rear is a small shingle courtyard garden with shared access across adjoining properties.Ground Floor
- The UPVC front door opens into the living room, which has a front facing window, and exposed feature stone wall to one side. There is also gas fired wall heater with gas back boiler behind. Double doors open into the kitchen which is fitted with a range of eye and base level units, with spaces for a cooker, fridge, and a washing machine. Please note the washing machine, cooker and fridge can be included in the sale if required by the buyer. There is also a further storage space under the work top and there is a window overlooking the rear courtyard garden and a stable door also leads to the rear garden. Stairs rise from the kitchen to the first floor landingFirst Floor
- The first floor landing has doors to the bedroom and bathroom. The master bedroom is of a double size and has front facing window. There is also a built in double wardrobe. The good sized bathroom is fitted with a suite of bath, pedestal basin and WC, and has a rear facing window and also has a built in airing cupboard housing the hot water tankCourtyard Garden
- The rear courtyard garden is laid mostly to shingle, with small flower borders, and a high brick wall to the rear. The garden has shared access across the adjoining gardens giving access to the front of the propertyAnti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit: www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode