This well presented 2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow, comprising a loft conversion and living room, kitchen dining room, family bathroom located and a conservatory with well maintained garden within an established residential area.Ground Floor
- The front door opens into the twin aspect living room, with windows to front and side. There is a marble fireplace and hearth with a modern electric heater inset. From the living room a doors leads to the inner hallway from which further doors lead to Bedroom 2, bathroom, kitchen, dining room and the airing cupboard. Bedroom 2 is a double sized room with a front facing window, and a built in triple sized wardrobe with one mirror fronted door. The bathroom is fitted with a white suite of P shaped bath with shower over and a shower screen, pedestal basin and WC under a side facing window. The kitchen is fitted with a range of white eye and base level units with an integrated twin oven, separate 4 ring gas hob with hood over, fridge and freezer and washing machine. There is a window to the side and one to the rear over the sink drainer. A door leads to the rear garden patio area. The dining room has double patio doors to the conservatory, . There is bar area located under stairs which rise to the first floor. The conservatory is brick built with double glazed windows to side and rear. A door opens to the side onto the rear garden patio area.First Floor
- The stairs rise to the loft conversion which consists of a study area and Bedroom 1. The study area has 2 cupboards built into the eaves, and a 3rd built in cupboard. There is also a rear facing roof light. A door leads to bedroom 1 which also has a built in cupboard in the eaves. There is also a rear facing roof window.Gardens
- The front garden is laid mainly to shingle, with flower borders and a path leading to the front door.
The rear garden is also laid with a mixture of shingle and paving with some flower borders. There are 2 patio areas, one of which has a low brick wall surround at the far end of the garden, and there are two sheds, one of which has power and lighting.Parking
- There is a long driveway to the side of the property with off street parking for 3-4 vehiclesAnti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode