A beautiful ground floor, 2 bedroom apartment, with open plan living space, 2 double bedrooms, en-suite, bathroom and allocated parking all situated in the grounds of a fine Victorian house which is now apartments in the heart of Brackley Town Centre.Brackley House
- Brackley House is a landmark building situated off the Market Place in Brackley town centre and the main house was originally built in the1880s as a family home. In 2008 Oxford Homes converted this large Victorian House into12 luxury apartments and 14 new luxury flats were built within the grounds of which number 22 is one. Brackley House is now an established and desirable development within the heart of Brackley town centre.Accommodation
- The entrance door opens into the living room which is open plan into the kitchen. The living room has two sky lights and a door to an inner hallway. The kitchen is fitted with both eye and base level units with built in appliances including a single electric oven, gas hob and fridge/freezer. There is space for a washing machine. The inner hall has doors to both bedrooms, bathroom and cupboard. Bedroom 1 is a double size, with a door to an en-suite shower room compromising of a shower, wash basin and WC. Bedroom 2 is also of a double size. The bathroom is fitted with a bath, wash basin and WC.Lease And Service Charge
- This property is leasehold and the lease is for 150 years from 2008. The service charge is £930 per annum (subject to verification) and there is a ground rent of £100.00 per annum.Parking
- The property has one parking space located directly outside the main door.Anti Money Laundering
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode