Situated just off the Market Place with views across the piazza and Town Hall, this top floor apartment provides spacious & flexible accommodation. The hallway leads to a large double bedroom and a fitted kitchen with elevated views across Draymans Walk. The living/dining room is 17ft x 13ft with a separate study or occasional bedroom. The three piece bathroom has a separate shower unit over the bath. The property is offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN.Communal Hall, Stairs & Landing
- A secure entrance door with intercom system opens to the entrance lobby, then stairs rise and turn via quarter landings to the first and second floors. A fire door leads to an inner corridor which in turn leads to the front entrance door of No 4.Accommodation
- The front door opens to the hallway, there is a wood effect laminate floor and doors lead off to all the accommodation. The living/dining room is a large room which looks to the front of the building with views across the piazza and Brackley Town Hall, there is a built-in cupboard, a wood effect laminate floor and a door to the study/bedroom a roof window brings lots of light into this space and there is a built-in airing cupboard with hot water cylinder. Bedroom one is a large double size room which looks to the front with views across the piazza and Brackley Town Hall. The kitchen is fitted with a range of base and eye level units with cupboards and drawers arranged on three sides. A work top follows round with a sink set below a window with elevated views of Draymans Walk. There are spaces for a dish washer, washing machine, upright fridge/freezer, and a cooker with a canopy filter hood over. There is a tile effect laminate floor and splash back tiling in ceramics. The bathroom is fitted in a white three piece suite with a separate shower unit over the bath. Splash back tiling follows round in ceramicsLease & Ground Rent
- The property is leasehold and the original 99 year lease commenced in 1988. The ground rent is £75 per annum and the service charge of £1,200 per annum. The building insurance and maintenance of all communal areas are included in the service charge.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit: www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode