This extended 2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow provides spacious & flexible accommodation & occupies a mature Southerly facing plot. The property has two double size bedrooms, three reception rooms, kitchen & study/store, detached garage with drive, front & rear gardens.Ground Floor
- The front entrance door is set below a canopy porch and opens to the through hallway. There is an access to the loft and doors lead to all the accommodation. Bedroom one is a double size room which looks to the front. Bedroom two is a double size room which looks to the front. The bathroom is fitted with a white three piece suite, there are mixer taps over the bath with a shower spray head attachment and curtain rail. There is a shaver/light unit a tiled floor and the walls are tiled in ceramics. The study/store has power and light. The living room has a wood effect laminate floor, there is a roof window and an archway to the dining room has a wood effect laminate floor and sliding patio doors opening to the garden and a door leads to the breakfast room which is fitted in a range of matching base and eye level units with cupboards and drawers arranged on two sides. A work top follows round with a cooker space with fitted canopy extractor over. The floor is tiled, splash back tiling follows round in ceramics, the room is dual aspect and has a door opening to the rear garden. An archway leads to the kitchen which is fitted in matching base and eye level units with cupboards arranged on two sides. A work top follows round above with spaces for a washing machine, a dish washer, a fridge, a freezer and a tumble dryer below and a sink inset below a window to the side. There is a built-in pantry cupboard, the floor is tiled and splash back tiling follows round in ceramics, A dorr opens to the hallway.Garage & Driveway
- The single brick built garage 4.91m x 2.61m has a single metal up-and-over-door with an electric opener, power and light are connected. The garage has access through to a workshop with a personal side access door. The garage is approached by a block paved driveway with space for several vehicles. The garage and drive is approached from Flavius Gate.Outside
- The front garden is laid to lawns with block paved pathway leading to the front door and timber gated side access. The front is entered via a picket style gate with a picket fence to the front and side boundaries, mature shrub planting and bin store area. The rear garden is laid to lawn, wired for outside light, cold water tap, brick paved patio and pathways with veranda seating are, mature shrub planting and high level conifer screen to the rear boundaries and gate out to the driveway.Anti Money Laundering Regultions
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode