22 Stuart Road is a well kept 4 bedroom detached house with a double garage situated in a cul de sac with Brackley. This family house has a very large master bedroom and en-suite as well as 3 further bedrooms and attractive gardens to the front and rear. NO ONWARD CHAIN.Ground Floor
- The hall has wood effect flooring and pine doors to the downstairs cloakroom and lounge and stairs to the first floor. The lounge has a bay window to the front, wood effect flooring and a pine door to the kitchen dining room. The kitchen dining room is a good size, one end fitted with a range of wooden fronted kitchen cupboards and drawers with worktops and a one and a half bowl sink under a window overlooking the rear garden. Built-in appliance include a double oven, 5 ring gas hob with a hood above and there is space for a dishwasher and space for a fridge freezer in the dining area. The other part of this room is clear with space for a large dining table. French doors lead from the dining area to the conservatory which has a brick lower part with double glazed windows overlooking the garden and French doors leading out to the patio. Doors lead from the kitchen to an understairs cupboard and utility room. The utility room is a good size and has doors to the rear garden, family room and double garage. The utility has fitted cupboards and worktops with a sink and spaces for a washing machined and tumble drier. The family room creates a useful third reception with French doors out to the patio and garden and a door to the side.First Floor
- The landing has doors off to the four bedrooms, airing cupboard and family bathroom. Bedroom 1 is a very large double bedroom with two windows to the front and a large en suite bathroom fitted with a corner bath, shower cubicle, WC, bidet and hand basin. Bedroom 2 is a double room and has a window to the front and built-in mirror fronted wardrobes. Bedroom 3 is a double room with a window to the rear and bedroom 4 is a single room with a window to the front and a bulkhead over the stairs. The family bathroom has been refitted with a white suite including a P-shaped bath with a shower over and glazed screen, wash basin and WC.Double Garage And Parking
- The double garage has a double width up and over door, door to the utility, light and power, a sink and fitted cupboards. This is approached by a block paved driveway providing good parking for a number of cars.Gardens
- The front garden is laid to lawn with borders. The rear garden is a good size being laid to lawn with a large patio area adjoining the house and planted borders. The garden is enclosed by fencing with gated access to the side.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit: www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-mapsAgents Note
- Please be aware that this sale is subject to granting of probate which has been applied for. If timescales are critical please discuss this with Macintyers to update on progress.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode