This 3 bedroom semi-detached house built by Bellway to their 'Cherry' design provides well planned accommodation with hall & cloakroom, living room & kitchen/dining room with integrated appliances. Master bed with en-suite shower, two further beds & bathroom. There is off road parking to the side & South facing rear gardens. The property is conveniently situated for access to the A43, green space walks & local amenities.Ground Floor
- The front entrance door is set below a canopy porch and opens to the hall. There is a cloaks hanging space, a wood effect floor, which follows throughout the ground floor. Doors lead to the living room and cloakroom which is fitted in a white two piece suite, there is a fitted extractor fan and splash back tiling in ceramics. The living room looks to the front, stairs rise to the first floor landing with a store cupboard under and a door opens to the kitchen/dining room. There are a range of fitted base and eye level units with cupboards and drawers arranged on two sides. A work top and matching splash back follows round with an inset sink with mixer taps over. There is a range of integrated domestic appliances comprising inset four ring gas hob, single combination oven under and a canopy extractor over, a slimline dish washer, a washing machine and a fridge/freezer. French doors open to the garden. The dining area has ample space for a table and chairs.First Floor
- The stairs rise to the landing, there is an access to the loft and doors lead to all first floor rooms. Bedroom one is a double size room which looks to the rear. There is a built-in airing cupboard, a built-in store cupboard and a fitted double wardrobe. A door leads to the en-suite shower room which is fitted with a white three piece suite. There is a chrome towel rail/radiator, a fitted extractor fan, a wood effect floor and splash back tiling follows round in ceramics. Bedroom two is a double size room which looks to the front and has a fitted double wardrobe. Bedroom three is a single size room which looks to the front. The bathroom which is fitted with a white three piece suite has a separate shower unit over the bath with glazed shower screen. There is a chrome towel rail/radiator, a fitted extractor fan, a wood effect floor and splash back tiling follows round in ceramics.Off Road Parking
- To the left hand side of the property there is a tarmac driveway with off road parking for at least two vehicles.Outside
- The front garden is laid to a paved pathway and steps leading up to the front door. There are brick retaining walls and a wrought iron railing. The front is laid to crushed stone with raised central bed and mature hedge follows the boundary line. A timber gateway provides access to the rear garden which is laid to paved patio and lawn, there is a cold water tap, wired for outside lights and external power points. There is space for a garden shed or greenhouse and mature climbers planted to the rear boundary.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.High Spped Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode