Situated at then end of a cul-de-sac within this well served & popular village a 2 bedroom mid terrace home, well planned accommodation over two floors, separate living room, fitted kitchen/dining room with appliances, double size bedrooms, bathroom, two parking spaces right outside & Southerly facing rear gardens.Ground Floor
- The front entrance door opens to the entrance lobby with cloaks hanging space and a door to the living room which has a walk-in box bay window to the front, the stairs rise to the first floor with useful storage cupboard under and a door opens to the kitchen/dining room which is fitted with a range of matching base and eye level units with cupboards and drawers arranged on three sides. A work top follows round with a sink set below a window to the rear. There is an integrated four ring gas hob with combination oven under and canopy filter hood over. There are spaces for a washing machine and an upright fridge/freezer, the floor is tiled and splash back tiling follows round in ceramics. There is ample space for a table and chairs to the dining area and a door opens to the rear garden.First Floor
- The stairs rise to the landing, doors lead to all first floor rooms and a loft hatch with fold down ladder leads to the fully boarded loft space with a light. Bedroom one is a double size room which looks to the rear. Bedroom two is a double size room which looks to the front with a built-in airing cupboard. The bathroom is fitted with a white three piece suite, there are mixer taps over the bath with a shower spray head attachment and curtain rail. There is a fitted extractor fan and splash back tiling follows round in ceramics.Parking
- To the front of the property there is a brick paved parking area with visitor spaces and two designated parking spaces for No 131 right outside the property.Outside
- The front garden has a paved pathway leading to the front door, there is a crushed stone frontage and a mature hedgerow to the front boundary. The rear garden is laid to paved pathway leading to a gated rear access. There is a large timber sun deck, lawn with low retaining wall and mature planting. There is space for a garden shed or greenhouse and useful bin store area at the end of the garden. The rear garden enjoys a Southerly facing rear aspect.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode