This 4 bedroom, three storey Town House enjoys elevated front views across green space and a small lake. The well presented accommodation provides four reception areas, refitted kitchen units, four double bedrooms, all with built-in double wardrobes, refitted en-suite shower room & main bathroom. Conveniently situated for easy access to all local amenities the property is located at the edge of a popular residential area.Ground Floor
- The front entrance door is set below a canopy porch and opens to the hallway. An engineered oak floor follows through from the hall to all the ground floor. Stairs rise to the first floor landing with a storage cupboard under. A door leads to the dining room which looks to the front with a walk-in box bay window. An archway leads to the kitchen/breakfast room which has been refitted in a range of matching base and eye level units with cupboards and drawers arranged on three sides, incorporating a peninsular room divider. A granite work surface follows round with an inset sink unit with mixer taps over. Integrated domestic appliances comprise inset four ring gas hob with canopy filter hood over, built-in double oven, dishwasher and fridge/freezer. There is space for an upright freezer and ample space for a table and chairs to the breakfast area. French doors lead to the garden room and a door leads to the utility room which has a fitted storage unit with a work top over the washing machine. A door leads to the cloakroom which is fitted in a white two piece suite with ceramic tiled splash backs and an extractor fan. The garden room is a light bright space which forms a link between the house and the outside space. There are French doors and full height glazed panels overlooking the garden, a large roof light and high level windows to retain privacy, the floor is an engineered oak.First Floor
- The stairs rise to the landing and doors lead to all first floor rooms. Stairs rise to a quarter landing with a door to bedroom four. The living room looks to the front and has a walk-in box bay window and elevated views across the balancing lake and public green space beyond. This room is the full width of the property with twin windows and a feature fireplace with raised marble effect hearth, mantle, surround and inset living flame gas fire. Bedroom three is a double size room which looks to the rear, there are twin windows and twin built-in double wardrobes. The bathroom is fitted in a white three piece suite with a separate shower over the bath. There is a fitted extractor fan, dual voltage shaver point, shower curtain rail, wood effect vinyl floor and splash back tiling follows round in ceramics. Bedroom four is a double size room which looks to the front with elevated views, an archway leads to a dressing area with twin built-in double wardrobes and a window to the rear.Second Floor
- The stairs to the landing and doors lead to all second floor rooms and a built-in airing cupboard. Bedroom one is a large double size room which looks to the front with twin windows and elevated views across the balancing lake and public green space beyond. There are two built-in double wardrobes and a door to the en-suite shower room which has been refitted with a white three piece suite including a walk-in shower with twin shower heads and glazed sliding shower screens. There is a fitted extractor fan, a tiled floor and ceramic tiled splash backs.Garage & Drive
- The detached garage is situated to the rear of the property within a block of two. Approached by a tarmac driveway with off road parking to the garage threshold the garage is approached by a shared private driveway from Humphries Drive serving just four properties. The garage 5.52m x 2.69m has a single metal up-and-over door, power and light are connected and there is storage to the roof void.Outside
- The front garden is open plan laid to lawn with paved pathway to the front entrance door and mature tree and shrub planting provides a privacy screen to the front. The rear garden is laid to paved patio with steps up to a paved pathway leading to a timber gated pedestrian access. Raised lawn with brick retaining with mature shrub and tree planting. A high level brick wall provides privacy screening to the left and rear of the garden and close boarded fencing to the right side.Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps.
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode