A recently modernised 3 bedroom bungalow in this quiet cul de sac on the Valley on the north east side of Brackley, with spacious modern kitchen, refitted bathroom and large living room. Good sized gardens to front and rear with a single garage. MUST BE VIEWEDAccommodation
- The front door opens into the main hallway from which doors lead to all 3 bedrooms, the bathroom and the kitchen/brerakfast room.. Bedroom 1 is a double room with a rear garden facing window. It has built in wardrobes along the entire room length with sliding doors. Bedroom 2 is also a double sized room with front facing window. Bedroom 3 is a good sized single room with front facing window. The bathroom is tiled throughout and is fitted with a modern suite of a double length shower cubicle, square wash basin inset into a grey vanity unit, and WC. There is a rear facing window. The kitchen/breakfast room is fitted with a modern suite of white 'Shaker' style eye and base level units, with a wood effect worktop. There is an integrated oven with 5 ring gas hob and extractor hood over. There are also spaces for a fridge/freezer, washing machine and dishwasher. There is also a sink drainer under the rear garden facing window. French doors lead from the kitchen into the living room which has rear facing window and side facing patio doors which lead onto the main patio. There is also a modern fireplace with gas fire inset.Garage And Parking
- There is a single garage with an attractive block paved driveway with off road parking for 3 vehicles.Outside
- The front garden has broad flower/shrub borders and a driveway as described above.
The rear garden is accessed from the patio doors and has side gated access from the front garden. There is a large patio area, leading to a raised lawned area with shrub borders . A pathway leads to a second further raised patio and more shrubbed areas. There is also a large metal shed to the rear of the gardenAnti Money Laundering Regulations
- At offer agreed stage Macintyers will need to confirm the buyer's ID and will require full names, dates of birth and address details to complete this process prior to a sales memo being issued.High Speed Rail 2 (Hs2)
- For details on the proposed route of HS2 through North Bucks and South Northants please visit: www.gov.uk/government/publications/hs2-revised-line-of-route-maps
Macintyers have prepared these particulars in good faith as a general guide and they do not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract. No person within Macintyers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty on any property. All fixtures and fittings, carpets, curtains/blinds, kitchen equipment and furniture, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the seller unless specifically mentioned within these particulars. It must not be inferred that an item shown in a photograph is included in the sale. We have not tested the services, appliances and any fittings and the buyer is advised to undertake their own tests or get verification from their solicitor, prior to committing to the purchase. Sizes, areas, distances and floorplans included in these particulars are not to scale and are meant as a guide only to the general layout. Accordingly they should not be relied on for flooring and furnishings.
Please note the location above is an approximation based upon the postcode